Monday 13 March 2017

Let's start the morning with a prayer...


God...
Fill my heart with light so that my intelligence can be drowned by serenity,
Impart me with the feeling of acceptance of anything my way,
Drape my mind with dreams and Bless my soul with anticipation,
As this world is full of surprises that is a blink away.

When Life is a train taking me from one desire to another,
Why then should i worry about the problem at hand,
When it is just going to move again, taking me away from here,
Sending me to exactly where, I, at one moment of my life planned...

Foolish are the feelings of anger, sadness and hate,
When it really doesnt matter , as it is all fate.
Acceptance is the longest mile,
But why cry when you can accept it with a smile!

Is it then should i accept tradgedies?
But why expect it in the first place,
Key here is planned strategies,
which is to expect happiness with doubt untraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment